Spring Break Camp for Ages 4-6 (China Camp, San Rafael)
Look for spring wildflowers, hidden treasure, and nests as we make our way through the landscape playing games and singing songs. This half-day camp is for the younger crew and focuses on experiencing the magic of nature in a hands-on, fun way. Timeless exploration, storytelling and free play by the bay balanced by creative nature-based activities and games. Group participation skills are invisibly woven into the day. Spring Break camp runs Monday-Friday from 9:00AM - 1:00PM at China Camp in San Rafael. This camp is appropriate for first time as well as experienced campers ages 4-6.
In addition to our core curriculum, this camp may include:
- Nature awareness practice
- Basics of staying safe in the wilderness
- Lost proofing
- Nature games
- Animal tracking
- Bird language
- Shelter and fort building
- Learning about wild edibles in a safe way
- Natural dyes and art projects
- Hiking hills, creeks, and valleys
- and more...
For Ages 4-6:
- Ages 4-6
- Monday, April 10th to Friday, April 14th, 2016 • 9:00AM -1:30pm daily
(Does your school have a different spring break? Contact us).
- Drop off and Pick up at China Camp, San Rafael
- $63 per day
- 10% discount when registering for 3 or more days.
In order to receive the discounted rate for all three days, just select all three days when registering - the discount will be applied at checkout.