Tracking & Kayaking Spring Break Camp
What better way to spend Spring break than kayaking and exploring the land and sea with friends. On the land we navigate the beaches and hills of China Camp tracking rabbits, finding wildflowers, foraging spring greens, and practicing wilderness skills. In the water we wade, splash, kayak and paddle board. A band of nature explorers we comb the beaches to find treasure and sneak past egrets to find our adventure.
This camp includes our core curriculum plus fishing, kayaking, paddle boarding, fire by friction, beach tracking and more. Ages 6-12.
In addition to our core curriculum, this camp may include:
- Kayaking Safety and Technique
- Wading & Water Play
- Flora & Fauna of the San Rafael Area
- China Camp History
- Treasure Hunts
- Beach Inspired Nature Crafts
For Ages 6-12:
- Ages 6-8 and 9-12
- Monday, April 10th to Friday, April 14th, 2016 • 9:00AM -3:00pm daily
(Does your school have a different spring break? Contact us).
- Drop off and Pick up at China Camp State Park, San Rafael
- $80 per day
- 10% Discount when registering for 3 or more days
In order to receive the discounted rate for all three days, just select all three days when registering - the discount will be applied at checkout.